Thursday, March 1, 2018

Joy Clair- Sending a little sunshine

No automatic alt text available.

Today is the first of the month and it's time for a new challenge and we are joining forces with My Sweet Petunia over at the Joy Clair blog. As always its Anything goes, but we do have photo inspiration if you chose to use it. I used the set Get Well Wishes for my card today. Be sure to stop by the blog for all of the inspiration for our March challenge and play along for your chance  to win a $25 GC to the Joy Clair store!

No automatic alt text available.

Here is my card...

Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment and follow me for up to date posts. Have a great day!

Monica!

I am linking this card to the Addicted to CA


Supplies:
Joy Clair- Get Well Wishes
Recollections- white card stock and white detail embossing powder
Ranger- distress ink in squeezed lemonade and fossilized amber
VersaFine 
Copics
sequins

4 comments:

  1. Darling card! Love the soft colors and that adorable kitty! Have to get that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a cat lover and probably wouldn't look twice at that stamp set but I LOVE what you did with it here. So very cute and brightened my day just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this card Monica, the cute kitty, the sentiment and I LOVE the background. I totally need to try this. ♥

    ReplyDelete

  4. So cute and cheery. I like the addition of the sequins.

    ReplyDelete